Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crochet Hats

These hats are a perfect finish for just about any outfit.
$5.00
Ash hat

Tan hat with Multi-korker bow $6.50 for both
White hat with olive flower $9.00 for both

Black hat with pink polka ribbon
$6.00
These hats are very cute and can also provide coverage, if your girlie is lacking hair, and also control for a great hairdo.These hats aren't just for winter, they can be dolled up for any day!
Any single/double prong clip/flower can be added to match outfits.Thick ribbon can also be threaded through and tied for another cute look.
Comes in great colors including: ash, black, brown, deep lavender, grey, red, tan, and white

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these hats! Good thing Erik is working hard this summer! I might just have a rather large order when we get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I want a white one with a pink flower. I love your pink/red flower. So cute!

    ReplyDelete